http://www.gryllo.co/36273-keppra-price.html narrate What’s Your Thing Teen Project ~ Setting Goals
time fucidin crema costo If you know who you are and have clear goals set for yourself you are less likely to be or stay in a dating violence situation.
flonase nasal spray price simulate How do you write a goal? Consider the following questions.
• What do I want out of life?
• What do I most enjoy doing?
• What gives me joy?
• What do I value?
• Who is someone I admire and what characteristics do they have?
• If I could solve a world problem, what would it be?
• What am I good at?
• What makes me motivated?
• Where do I see myself in 5 years, 10, 15, 50?
• Where would I like to go?
http://www.zonanetonline.com/41076-casodex-cost.html buy nitrofurantoin SMART Goal Writing for Teens
read this post here S – Specific (and simple)
viagra buy online M – Measurable (How will you know when you’ve achieved it)
A – Action Oriented (what action will you do in achieving this goal)
R – Realistic (your goals are not dependent on someone else’s actions)
T – Time bound (deadlines make the difference )
Photo Credit: Bev