BECOME A BUTTERFLY NINJA
Join the nationwide Choose Courage Foundation Volunteer Group.
The Butterfly Ninjas are a nationwide community of volunteers committed to growing awareness about domestic violence and supporting the Choose Courage
Foundation. They use their ninja skills to spread awareness about domestic violence, encourage victims to seek help, and prevent the next generation of abuse.
How does it work?
- Sign-up by clicking on the link below.
- Request to join the private Facebook group – Butterfly Ninjas
- Watch the group for missions and get started volunteering!
- Like the CCF page on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- Interact (like, comment, share) with our social media.
- Invite friends to like the CCF pages.
- Share a survivor celebration with your friends on social media.
- Volunteer to assist for an Emerge photoshoot.
- Take and post a selfie in your new Butterfly Ninja t-shirt!
“I want to help people find their worth.” ~ Peggy
“I want to help prevent someone from having to go through what I went through.” ~ April
“To build up others.” ~ Bev
“To empower women through beauty.” ~ Rhonda
“I want them to know someone is always listening or just to help support them.” ~ Amber
“Because people have to know that they don’t deserve to be treated that way, and if they see that there
are survivors who got out and moved on it could help motivate them to do the same.” ~ Misty
WHAT IS YOUR WHY?
If you have a heart to make a difference please join us! #BreakingShame from coast to coast.